'Oh no sorry that won't fit your gunt'
I've had a fucking GUT full, literally. So this morning my
sister and I dropped the children off at school and went back to her house and
got chatting about the number one subject on our minds, weight loss of course.
I completely confess, I'm the Mum at the school that really doesn't
care. I chuck my hair up, put on a pair of jeans and a top, no makeup, nothing
special to pick and drop Soph off at school and whilst I don't for a second
give a flying toss what the 'School Mom's' think of me, I guess the older
Sophie gets the more other kids are going to pay attention to stuff like that,
sad but true.
We were discussing about appearance and the fact that
getting up in the morning washing and blow drying your hair seems pointless
because you are just going to work out later and ruin it anyway. For me, I only
wash my hair once a week anyway.
So then I got to thinking about the sorts of clothing I
could wear to school pickups etc. Some Mums rock up in the morning with their gym
gear on and they look great, hair tied in a pony, but they aren't 5 foot
nothing and fat people would be all like 'Hey look at fatty in her gym gear
looks like a sausage'. I thought about my body shape and the fact that I have
pretty decent legs, they are probably the best part of me even though they are
short, which I guess doesn't make them that appealing. So of course I toddled off home and started
going through my wardrobe. Pulled out everything that I thought was appropriate
for everyday use, and then there was a knock on the door 'DELIVERY'.
So there they were my brand new size 16 gorgeous pants. Not
to mention size 16 from a NORMAL shop! I love them, they feel great, the
material is awesome, as I slide them on I know they are the perfect shape and
exactly what it is I was looking for I turn to my side in the mirror before
doing them up and admire the look, although possibly slightly too baggy on my
legs and then it happens, the same fucking thing that happens every time, there
is not a chance in hell of me being able to do them up. I am done, why is my
body this messed up? How can my stomach be so out of proportion to the rest of
me? I'm not talking I can't do them up as in I could probably squeeze them up, I'm
talking there is no way these are doing up. So what do I do? What choices do I
have? I don't want to wear stretchy material for the rest of my life; I deserve
to wear nice fitting clothes! Do I go shop in the maternity section? Trust me it's
crossed my mind! Or do I just still with my friggen leggings and deal with it?
I don't know how my stomach is ever going to catch up with the rest of my body,
but I am really fucking over it. I've had a gunt full!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment