Sunday, 16 June 2013

SSS, Consistency and other stuff

It's the one thing I've never really paid much attention to, in my opinion it doesn't fit in with the notion that we should be changing our lifestyle to reflect something that is sustainable in the long run , therefore my SSS efforts over the past 4 rounds have been rather pathetic, in fact I think I can count the amount I've done on one hand, how contradictive of me when I'm constantly encouraging others to trust in and follow the program to see results. The truth of the matter is, I've never done an SSS and felt great afterwards. I'm sitting here right now with a pounding headache , I'm dizzy and feel as though at any moment I could just pass out, how's that rewarding? But , yet again , today I committed and burnt 1072 calories. I did a total of 8kms on the treadmill which included a couch to 5km session , hill walks on an incline of 15 and a promise to my self I would at no time let the speed go below 6.5. Then after all that I did 3 rounds of my OneActive weight bar DVD , followed but an sets and a cool down. So 2 hours later and I got my burn! There I did it , will I do it again? Probably not! Why? Because i don't en joy it for starters, it's time consuming, though the time restraint isn't an issue at the moment long term it is not realistic on a weekly basis and most importantly I feel like shit now and will not do any form of exercise that may jeopardize me doing a different kind. I'm already thinking about my combat class I have planned for tomorrow and hoping I feel ok to go! 

This week the scales can get fucked. I'm a daily weigher I've never made that a secret and the pros out weigh the cons as to why I keep doing it. So anyway if there was ever a week I was being a perfect 12wbt'er it's this one, yet those bastards are giving me no joy!! I talked with my friend Ange, a fellow 12wbt'er and she worked out to get to my long term goal I need to lose 700grms a week, breaking it down made it less overwhelming , less stressful and seem more achievable , so they better hurry and catch up! 

So this round I really am going to finale but I'm starting to really freak out. What will I wear? What will I say? I'm actually extremely average and rather boring! Will I be ridiculously overwhelmed by the crowds and freak out? Will I have a panic attack and most of all how many hideous photos will show up of me on Facebook ? I'm tipping a few. I'll have my mum and that's probably the best thing!! Oh and I have nothing in my that's going to work in disguising my gunt 

Ive been pretty consistent this round, keeping in mind being consistent doesn't mean being perfect!! Consistency gets the job done but it's soooooooo boring! When you go from being lazy to following the program you have stuff to shout about, when you're consistent it's same shit different day lol!! but yes, don't worry I know consistent is better!!

So life's pretty mellow I feel pretty in control at the moment! I'm heading away for four nights on 27th which will be the big test!!! 

Peace out #D30

No comments:

Post a Comment